The City of Louisville is often recognized for its livability and the City’s historic mature trees contribute to the vast landscapes of beauty. At Blue River Forestry & Tree Care we are dedicated to preserving the health of the natural parks and landscapes that the City of Louisville is so well know for.
Our ISA certified arborist are knowledgeable and educated in the art and science of tree care.
We have been providing Louisville and surrounding areas with a variety of tree services for more than 15 years including:
Tree Trimming and Pruning – Essential for the health, growth and vitality of your trees.
Tree Removal – Specializing in all removals when necessary, including technical, hazardous and crane removals.
Stump Grinding – Necessary to prevent sucker growth, promote restoration of soil, and property aesthetics.
Emergency Tree Service and Storm Damage – Rapid responses to service calls during and after extreme weather storms.
Cabling and Bracing – Installation of all support systems for young and mature trees.
Arborist Consulting – Consultations available for individual properties, HOAs, and commercial properties. Property tours with property managers, HOA board members and homeowners including comprehensive property audits.
Plant Health Care or Integrated Pest Management (ICP) – A protective approach to the preservation and health of your landscape. Plant health care begins with proper disease diagnosis so the arborist can develop the most effective pest management plan for your trees.
Snow Removal – Provide timely and efﬁcient snow removal and ice melt applications for residential, HOA and commercial properties.
Where do we really stand out in comparison with other Louisville area tree service companies? Here is a short list of what our customers have told us they really appreciate the most of our tree service offering.
- Response time – Since we are located in Louisville, we can respond to most emergency situations as they arise.
- Promptness – This is a biggie! When we schedule a time to be at your location, we are there on-time to get the job done.
- Personalized customer service – When you call, we’ll answer the phone. If we’re on the phone wish someone else, we’ll call you right back.
- Free no-hassle quotes – We will usually make a trip to your location to inspect the tree area needing the tree service in order to provide an accurate and competitive price quote. No obligation and no quote fees.
- Experience – In more than 15 years of providing tree service to Louisville, Colorado, we’ve seen practically ever situation more than once. Our ISA certified arborist is standing by to do the job right…the first time around.
- Capability – We have a number of heavy equipment tools that a real tree service company needs to have on-hand to handle any and every tree issue that comes up. The fact that we have those tools allows the job to be completed in 1/4 of the time than someone with less experience and inferior equipment would require.
If you are in need of Louisville tree services, call us immediately at 720-256-9056 or get a Quick Quote. All calls will be returned and all emails will be replied to.