Once your tree is removed, it’s time to consider how to deal with the stump that’s left behind. Stump grinding is the most efficient, effective way to get rid of stumps, and the certified arborists at Blue River Forestry and Tree Care have the experience, equipment, and knowledge to safely complete the task. Here are 10 benefits of having your stumps ground by our experienced arborists:
- Grinding can reduce the potential for unsightly sucker growth.
- Grinding is an environmentally safe solution.
- Grind stumps for replanting of the area
- If the tree removed was diseased, grinding prevents further spread of disease to healthy trees, plants and shrubs.
- Exposed stumps can be safety hazards
- Mowing will be easier
- Improve visual aesthetics of your property
- Eliminate potential for stumps becoming homes to unwanted wild life
- Save money by not having to purchase mulch for your flower beds as stump chips can be reused
- Save energy and frustration as digging out a stump is much more difficult than stump grinding
The quality of stump grinding is an important consideration, as well. The certified arborists at Blue River Forestry and Tree Care take great care to accomplish every job, from pruning to removals to stump grinding, according to industry standards and to completion the first time, every time.
Call us at (720) 256-9056 to discuss the specifics of your stump grinding situation or invite us to provide a free on-site, no-obligation, recommendation.